#TIFF is in full swing and I thought I’d let these little cuppies shine on the red carpet. They’re easy to make, and fun to eat!
- vanilla cupcakes (recipe here)
- vanilla buttercream frosting (recipe here)
- popcorn wrappers (template below)
- ~3 cups mini marshmallows (covers ~ 12 large cupcakes)
- Wilton Color Mist, yellow (optional)
+ sterile scissors
1. Bake and allow cupcakes to cool. While the cupcakes are baking, print and cut out the popcorn wrappers. Once the cupcakes have cooled, fasten the wrappers around the cupcakes.
2. Pipe a layer of butter cream on top of the cupcakes. Using a pair of clean and sterile scissors, cut an “X” into each marshmallow. Top your cupcakes with the marshmallows.
3. If you want to add some “butter” to your popcorn, gently spray the yellow Wilton color spray.
Popcorn Cupcake Wrapper Template: