Welcome to the new Duh-licious.
It might seem a little overwhelming at first, so here is a break down of the new features.
Here are the new features:
1. All the new RECIPES will appear in this section first. The “featured” post is the latest recipe, followed by small previews of the 5 most recent recipes. You can find older recipes in the “All Recipes” tab, which are sorted by “Sweet” and “Savory”. You can also find recipes in the gallery, or archives.
2. The menu bar lets you navigate the website by categories: All Recipes, Beyond Baking, Culinary School, Food News, and Sweet Talk.
3. The top header bar organizes the gallery, archive, and contact information. It also has a handy “home” button.
4. SEARCH BAR!!! Finally. You can search for keywords of previous recipes, and makes it a lot easier to search for older posts.
5. Social Media buttons. Add me to facebook, twitter, or RSS.
6. When update, other categories besides recipes will appear down here. Culinary school, food news, sweet talk, and beyond baking will never appear in the ‘featured’ section.
7. Links to other sites, archive, and other information.
I hope you like it. Enjoy navigating, and come back Monday (October 11) night for that contest I promised.