Cool Culinary 10.14.10: food pairing resource, creative baristas, the value of a dollar, and many more.
- Food Pairings – This website lets you type in an ingredient, and it will give you a flavor tree of other foods that pair well with it.
- Starbucks, can you do this? – 25 creative latte designs.
- The Value of a Dollar – Jonathan Blaustein shows you what kind of food $1 buys you.
- Alton Brown’s Kitchen Users Manual - Useful information for anyone new to cooking at home. Click here for common ingredient substitutions. Buy the book here.
- NYC’s anti-soda ads hit right in the gut [VIDEO] – New York City’s government has declared war on “sugar-sweetened beverages
- Beer-Pairing Basics – A quick tutorial on beer/food pairings.
- How to Cut a whole Chicken – Master this, and you can buy whole chickens instead of expensive convenience packs