I had a lazy day last week, and got together with my friend Cat, and we made some salsa! From start to finish, this recipe will take you about 8 minutes– so you won’t be stuck in the kitchen this long weekend.
- 4 to 5 plum tomatoes
- 1 half green pepper – de-seeded
- juice of one lime
- clove of garlic ( 2 if your adventurous)
- 1 table spoon fresh cilantro
- 1 medium white onion
- tsp salt
- 1/2 habanero chili (optional, add more for extra heat)
- bag of nacho chips
- Roughly chop all ingredients, and place them in a food processor
- Pulsate food processor until all ingredients are chopped; serve with chips (be carful not too over blend, you don’t want salsa soup).
- Thats it; told you it was easy