It’s official; this is the easiest recipe EVER. Not only does it take about 20 minutes from start to finish, they taste sooooo good (and cute, right?)
I made these little cuties for an Easter Potluck, and I think the vegetable cream cheese compliments the crispy shell very nicely! As you will notice, this recipe has so much freedom, and I encourage you to play around with cream cheese flavors and vegetable combinations. Stick around for Easter dessert:)
- One pack of Siljans Crispy Shells (or similar)
- Half a pack of vegetable cream cheese (or similar)
- Red pepper; Yellow pepper
- One green onion
- Whip cream cheese with an electric mixer. This makes the cream cheese nice and fluffy, and makes it easier to pipe into the crispy shells
- Pipe cream cheese into crispy shells
- Garnish! I used the peppers to cut out little flowers; you can make this even simpler by cutting the green onion and placing on top.
- I placed these cute shells on top of cucumbers, not only cause they looked cute, but taste great.
- THATTTSSSSSS IT! SOO EASY