Just a little weekend treat:) These take almost no time to whip up, which is perfect since I want to spend as much time outside in this loveeellyyy Toronto spring weather. I must warn that these do take about three hours to set, so hands off until then. Enjoy.
1 cup crushed graham crackers
1/4 cup melted butter
1 pkg. (250 g) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese Spread, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
3 Tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cornstarch
1. Mix crushed graham crackers with melted butter and press firmly on the bottom of cupcake liners (I used the flat end of coffee scoop)
2. In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, cornstarch. Add egg and beat until well blended.
3. Pipe the filling into the cupcake liners and bake for 30 minutes, or until centers are set.
4. Allow the mini cheesecakes to cook in the refrigerator for 3 hours, until fully set.
5. Top cheesecake with berry jam:)