- 2 cups all-purpose flour, stirred or sifted before measuring
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
2.In a separate bowl, combine egg and milk; add to flour mixture, stirring only until smooth. Blend in melted butter.
3. Cook on a hot, greased griddle, using about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. I used the my Valentine’s Day (metal) cookie cutter to make the heart shape cupcake. All you do is lightly grease the cookie cutter, and place it in the center of the pan or griddle, and pour your batter in the middle. Cook until brown on one side and around edge; turn and brown the other side.