I made these dipped cake balls in a hurry! They don’t look as well as I had hoped, but they were still tasty!
How did I make these you ask?
1. I took a plain cake and put it through the food processor
2. Once I had cake crumbs, I added about half a cup of my favourite icing until it was moist enough to roll into balls
3. I rolled the moist cake + icing mixture into balls; and insterted candy sticks.
4. I froze them for 20 minutes in order to make the next step easier
5. I melted chocolate in a double boiler, and dipped the little guys
6. Finally; I used edible writers to draw on cute faces..er..kind of:)