Santa is getting his reindeer geared up for the big day, and Rudolph is leading the pack! This recipe was inspired by some great candy pops by Bakerella Ingredients:
- 12 assorted doughnut holes
- 12 candy sticks
- 24 white chocolate chips
- Mini pretzels
- Red and Brown M&Ms
- Black Icing Color
- 1/2 cup of plain white icing
- Paint Brush
- Take your doughnut holes, and place them on the candy sticks
- Poke holes for the eyes, and antlers using a candy stick.
- Pipe icing into the holes, and one dab in the centre for the nose
4. Place two white chocolate chips as the eyes, two broken pretzels as the antlers, and a m&m for the nose.
5. Using the black icing color, paint on eyes! Voila, you now have your first reindeer.
6. Make the whole pack:)